So I shared with you in my last post that my absolute favorite travel bag is my Longchamp Le Pliage large tote bag. Well if the Longchamp Le Pliage tote was Batman, then the LeSportsac 3-zip cosmetic bag would be Robin!
Let me first clarify one thing- if I were traveling to a city I would just take my everyday Louis Vuitton Zippy wallet. But if I’m going to be in the tropics jumping from beach to beach, I want something much more casual, durable and honestly something I wouldn’t be devastated ruining or losing. This is the perfect travel wallet for a tropical cruise and you all know how much Max and I love cruises!
Let’s go through my list of why the LeSportsac 3-zip cosmetic bag is one of my absolute must-have travel accessories.
- The best travel organizer: The three zipped pockets are perfect for keeping yourself organized! Here’s how I used it! The top zip (the largest pouch) I kept my cosmetics like chapstick with SPF, oil-blotter, mirror, floss, bandaids, eyedrops, Advil, etc. You know, the travel essentials. The second pouch was for my cash and change. We prefer to use cash over credit card when we’re abroad to avoid international fees and scams. And the smallest pouch was perfect for IDs, emergency credit card, cruise ID cards and bus passes. Seriously, this was the perfect way for us to keep organized during the entire trip!
- Light-weight: I hate having a heavy bag when I’m walking around to see the sights and taking tours. I want to be able to embrace every experience without being held back by the pain in my shoulder!
- Durable: I’ve had other LeSportsac cosmetic bags and handbags and they’re all very durable. No ripping of material or breaking of zippers. Also, they’re easy to wash if they get pretty dirty from the trip. I hand wash with soap and warm water. They dry quickly too!
- Price: At full price, the 3-zip cosmetic bag is $20. I think I got mine for half-off at the outlet store. It’s a very affordable travel wallet and organizer and pretty replaceable if it were to get snatched (knock on wood).
- Multi-functional: Not only can the LeSportsac cosmetic bag be used as a travel wallet and travel organizer, I can use it as a daily cosmetic organizer. Those three pockets are such a nifty way to keep my makeup bag organized and I always know where everything is at!
Dimensions are 5 x 7 in
The top pouch is the entire length of the bag, 5 inches tall
The second pouch
And the third smallest pouch – fits drivers license/credit cards
One thing I have to say is that it takes me a long time to find a print that I like from LeSportsac. I check their website every 2-3 months to see what new prints are out but it’s very rare that I find one that I like or love. I wish I could design my own print for them! You can check out what prints they have right now at the LeSportsac website and I know they carry the brand at Macy’s although I’m not seeing the 3-zip cosmetic bag on their site right now. I’d recommend also checking out the outlet store if there is one near your location.
What are your favorite travel bags, wallets and travel accessories! I’d love to know! Let me know in the comments below!
Here are some other posts I think you may like:
Dont use Facebook? Its okay, share your ideas here!